36,6 Competence Centre
36,6 Competence Centre (based in Lodz, POLAND) is an umbrella institution gathering professionals from many fields establishing interdisciplinary Experts Zone for the local development through international experience exchange. It was established in 2011 by professionals with academic background and experience in EU projects since 1999. We provide non-formal education along with guidance and counselling support to numerous target groups.
Their motto/Main idea behind: 36,6 ºC means balance understood as local society quality of life increase through competencies development of its inhabitants within the support of well-qualified experts conducting educational, research, cultural and vocational guidance-based activities under framework of international projects. 36,6 is a positive figure (ideal temperature of a human body), it gives you guarantee you are healthy. 36,6 Competence Centre makes an attempt that every individual could have that kind of guarantee for healthy society at the end, healthy in many sense leading to quality of life at four levels so to achieve work-life balance: 4e: employment, education, entertainment/ private sphere and environment/ eco-awareness. We also launched Sport Unit devoted to sport promotion among our beneficiaries with the support of local partners.
Activities performed by 36.6 Competence Centre/ What We Do:
Developing e-learning solutions
- VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) covering: training content development and adaptation (authoring tools: Captivate, Articulate Storyline, iSpring, iseazy), educational films production, e-learning frameworks & communication, vocabulary tools (Moodle, MOOC, Joomla,Edmodo, Quizlet);
- Vocational guidance, counselling, coaching (ICC-International Coaching Community licence)
- Trainings, workshops, seminars, conferences
- Publications with Polish Erasmus + Agency on ECVET
- Research and analysis
- Project management and evaluation
- Networking, dissemination
- Deliverance of soft skills & empowerment workshops
- Literacy & numeracy courses for adults
- Provision of internship programmes
- Conducting eco-awareness campaigns
- Experts’ Panel for ECORYS Poland
Recently we’ve been focused on the following issues: little scale urban trade, migrants & refugees, lone parenthood, renewable energy sources, chemical industry, primary & secondary education, labour market, beneficiary outcomes tracking, hospitality industry, basic skills (literacy, numeracy), European literature, scientific subjects promotion, truck-drivers sector, guerrilla method in language learning, gender equality, drama in adult education, multilingual strategies and tools for teachers to promote an inclusive education, circular economy, 4.0.Industry, ICT based evaluation methodology to assess the social impact of work-linked training, social media addiction, integration of people with disabilities into the labour market, support for people with dementia and Alzhaimer’s communities, immigrants’ languages and dictionaries, vocational preparation of youth with emigrational background,audio-visual communication, GDPR, third sector.
To learn more about the organization please visit: